Find a practice
Dental Find a practice
We’ll keep you smiling
- We confirm all scheduled appointments two days prior by SMS or phone call, so please let us know if any of your contact details change.
- Please try to be on time for your appointment as this helps us stay on time for all our patients.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please give us plenty of notice – 24 hours or more would be great.
- Sometimes things just happen – we understand. If you do happen to miss an appointment or cancel at late notice (less than 24 hours’ notice) a fee may apply.
- Always let the dentist know your dental history and any health or medical problems.
- After your appointment, we’ll ask if you’d like us to send you a reminder before your next appointment – regular dental care is very important.
- In the case of an emergency, during business hours, contact us and we promise to see you as soon as possible. If it’s outside of business hours, click here for information on emergency dental care.
*Independently conducted research by New Focus Research, November 2016.