1. The Promoter is Health Partners Limited ABN 43 128 282 904 (“Promoter” or “Health Partners”).
2. The offer is one (1) AUD $300 Prezzee eGift Card … for a couple, family or single parent family policy or one AUD $150 Prezzee eGift Card for a single policy (eGift card) supplied and issued by Prezzee Pty Ltd ABN 16602963422 (Prezzee).
3. By participating in Health Partners’ eGift Card promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To be an Eligible Entrant for an eGift Card, you must meet the following criteria:
a. be a permanent resident of Australia and 18 years or over at time of joining
b. purchase and commence a Health Partners’ combined hospital and extras cover (Eligible Cover) between 23 5 2021 and 30 6 2021 (the Promotion Period)
c. purchase your policy directly via Health Partners website or the Health Partners call centre and quote a promo code EGIFTCARD at the time of joining
d. have a valid email address and mobile phone number
e. be a new member of Health Partners and not previously held a Health Partners policy in the last 6 months;
f. remain financial for 60 days from the day your policy cover commences.
5. Members who terminate their policy or downgrade to a hospital only or extras only cover within 60 days of commencing their policy cover will not be eligible for an eGift Card.
6. The offer excludes employees and Board Members of Health Partners.
7. Not available in conjunction with any other offers.
8. One eGift Card will be given per policy, not per person/member covered on a policy.
9. Subject to meeting these terms and conditions, the Prezzee eGift Card code will be sent to the policyholder using the nominated email address and/or via SMS to a nominated mobile phone number within 30 days after your Eligible Cover has been active for 60 consecutive days. The Promoter will not be responsible if an invalid or incorrect email address or mobile phone number has been provided.
11. Health Partners and Prezzee will not be responsible for any eGift Card that has been misplaced, lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way and cannot reissue eGift cards in any circumstances.
13. Health Partners reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this offer with another offer of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Eligible Entrants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the gift or element of a gift has been substituted at equal or greater value.