- Place half the peas in a small food processor. Blitz until smooth. Set aside.
- Bring stock to the boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until needed.
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 3-4 minutes or until soft and translucent. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in rice and toast for one minute. Add wine and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add stock, a ladleful at a time, waiting for each addition of stock to be absorbed before adding the next. This process will take about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally. If you run out of stock and the rice needs a little more cooking use more stock or hot water.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining one tablespoon oil in a large frying pan. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside to rest before slicing.
- Once the rice is al dente (soft but still with a little bite) stir through pureed peas, whole peas and parmesan. Divide risotto between serving bowls and top with chicken and feta cheese.
Cooking Tip: While it is great to cook double a recipe to store in the freezer, always keep food safety in mind! Divide this risotto into small containers so that it cools down quickly, then immediately transfer to the freezer.
Nutrition Tip: Humble frozen peas don’t get the praise they deserve. They contain an array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, as well as being a handy source of fibre and protein.