Sharon is a Specialist in Special Needs Dentistry and Director of the Special Needs Unit, Adelaide Dental Hospital, for the SA Dental Service. She holds an honorary Associate Dental Consultant position at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and is an honorary Clinical Lecturer at the Dental School, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Adelaide.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), University of Adelaide, 1986
- Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Special Needs Dentistry, University of Adelaide, 2009
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons in Special Needs Dentistry (FRACDS (SND)), 2010
- Award, Fellow of the International College of Dentists (FICD), 2011
- Award, Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy (FPFA), 2013
- Past President, Australian Dental Association (SA), 2010
- Past President, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Special Needs Dentistry, 2013
- Current Chair, Australian Dental Association Infection Control Committee (Federal)
A little bit more about Sharon... In her spare time Sharon loves to cook and embroider. She also enjoys her weekly jog along the Torrens.