When you join with Hospital and Extras or Hospital-only cover ($200 eGift card: Family/Couple/Single-Parent; $100 egift card: Single). Fill in the form below and a health insurance specialist will call at your preferred time.
We’ll get back to you shortly to confirm availability
* One Prezzee Swap eGift Card is issued per new membership, not per person/member when joining combined (hospital and extras) within 30 days of receiving communication about this offer. You must quote the promo code JOINHP at the time of joining and maintain eligible cover continuously for 60 days from the cover start date. If the policyholder changes to an ineligible cover during this period, eGift Card will not be issued. The policyholder’s membership must be financial to receive offer. Offer excludes employees and Board Members of Health Partners. Not available in conjunction with any other offers. Health Partners reserves the right to amend the offer terms and conditions, including withdrawal.
Supplier Terms - https://www.prezzee.com.au/doc...
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is Health Partners Limited ABN 43128282904 (“Promoter” or “Health Partners”).
2. The offer is: (1) AUD$200 Prezzee eGift Card for a Family, Couple or Single Parent 'Combined' (Hospital and Extras) or Hospital-only policy (eGift card) OR (1) AUD$100 Prezzee eGift Card for a Single 'Combined' (Hospital and Extras) or Hospital-only policy supplied and issued by Prezzee Pty Ltd ABN 16602963422 (Prezzee).
3. By participating in Health Partners’ eGift Card promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To be an Eligible Entrant for an eGift Card, you must meet the following criteria:
a. be a permanent resident of Australia and 18 years or over at time of joining
b. purchase and commence a Health Partners’ combined Hospital and Extras cover OR Hospital-only cover (Eligible Cover) within 30 days of receiving direct email communication about the offer.
c. purchase your policy directly via Health Partners website or the Health Partners call centre
d. have a valid email address and mobile phone number
e. be a new member of Health Partners and not previously held a Health Partners policy in the last 6 months;
f. remain financial for 60 days from the day your policy cover commences.
5. Members who terminate their policy or downgrade to a hospital only or extras only cover within 60 days of commencing their policy cover will not be eligible for an eGift Card.
6. The offer excludes employees and Board Members of Health Partners.
7. Not available in conjunction with any other offers.
8. One eGift Card will be given per policy, not per person/member covered on a policy.