- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place eggplant on the baking tray, drizzle over one tablespoon oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 10 minutes before adding cherry tomatoes to the tray. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown and tender.
- Combine eggplant, cherry tomatoes, rocket, mint, red onion and red wine vinegar in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Heat remaining one tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Rub cumin over lamb. Add lamb to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until done to your liking. Remove lamb from the pan and set aside to rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, tahini and garlic in a small bowl.
- Spread tahini yoghurt over serving plates. Top with eggplant salad and lamb, and garnish with almonds and pomegranate seeds.
Cooking Tip: As tomatoes come to the end of their growing season, roasting is a great way to enhance their natural colour and flavour. The more blistered they are, the better!
Nutrition Tip: Tahini is a paste made from ground sesame seeds, which makes a nutritious addition to dips, sauces and dressings. It’s a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, as well as vitamins and minerals such calcium.