- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Boil quinoa for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat one tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook broccolini for 2-3 minutes or until tender and lightly charred. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add quinoa, chickpeas, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, spring onion, parsley, coriander and grapes.
- Combine lemon juice, mustard and remaining one tablespoon oil in a small bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Return pan to medium heat. Cook haloumi for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Divide salad between serving plates and top with warm haloumi.
Cooking Tip: Try cutting haloumi in thicker slices and cooking it over medium heat. This guarantees golden brown colour on the outside, as well as a warm, gooey texture on the inside.
Nutrition Tip: Quinoa is a nutrition powerhouse combining whole grain fibre and high-quality protein. This makes it a handy pantry staple to add to salads to keep you feeling fuller for longer.