- Happy members that stay
- Big Benefits
- Not for Profit
- Covered Australia-wide
Raspberry yoghurt parfait with summer fruit
Posted 2 May 2018
We’ve teamed up with Callum Hann and Themis Chryssidis from Sprout Cooking School, to bring you a delicious dessert that is sure to get your guests scraping their bowls and asking for more!
- 1 Cup thick Greek yoghurt
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla bean paste (substitute vanilla extract)
- Finely grated zest of a lemon
- 3 Egg whites
- ¼ Cup caster sugar
- 1 Cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ Cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 4 Peaches, sliced into wedges, to serve
- Summer fruit of your choice, to serve
- Line a 12cm x 22cm loaf pan with cling film. Stir together yoghurt, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Place egg whites in a large bowl. Use electric beaters or a whisk to whip eggs to soft peaks, then slowly add the sugar, whisking all the time, until a stiff, shiny meringue is reached.
- Use a whisk to fold egg white mixture and yoghurt mixtures together. Carefully fold through raspberry and pistachios. Try not to over mix as the raspberries will bleed and turn the parfait pink.
- Spoon mixture into the loaf pan and smooth with a spatula or knife. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight until firm.