Desktop, mobile, tablet, TV – how many hours do you spend looking at screens?
We spend an average of 10 hours each day in front of screens1. Because our eyes aren’t designed to look at millions of glowing pixels all day, overuse of digital devices can lead to:
- Red and dry eyes
- Tired eyes and blurred vision
- Neck, shoulder or back pain
If you experience any of these symptoms you could benefit from lenses specifically designed for use with digital technology.
Eye strain occurs when you;
- Spend too much time looking at digital screens
- Continually refocus your eyes to and from screens
- Read smaller, pixelated fonts on screen
Protect against harmful blue light
- Our eyes' filters don't protect against blue light radiating from digital screens
- Long exposure to blue light can cause serious damage to your eyes.
Try lenses designed for our digital world.
Let Health Partners Optical staff guide you through our wide range of lens design options to find the best solution to suit your lifestyle – and start protecting your eyes from digital eye strain.
Enjoy these benefits of ergonomically designed lenses:
- Enhanced screen comfort and improved visual contrast
- Protection from harmful blue light
- Easier refocusing on and away from screens
- Reduced neck and shoulder pain, natural posture for all kinds of near based work
- No need to put your glasses on and off to get around the office
Want to know more? Book an appointment at Health Partners Optical.
Sources: 1Millward-Brown_AdReaction-2014_Global. 2Consumer quantitative study conducted in 2014 among 4000 individuals in France, Brazil, China and the US by Ipsos for Essilor. 3Blue Light Has a Dark Side, Harvard Health Letter, May 2012 / 2015 Digital Eye Strain Report, The Vision Council
Screen use lenses include Nikon Home & Office, Relaxsee, Soltes, Essilor Interview, Eyezen, Varilux Digitime, as well as Crizal Prevencia and Nikon SeeCoat Blue lens coatings.
*Receive $100 off the RRP of prescription lenses designed for screen use upon presentation of this flyer. Screen use lenses include Nikon Home & Office, Relaxsee, Soltes, Essilor Interview, Eyezen, Varilux Digitime, as well as Crizal Prevencia and Nikon SeeCoat Blue lens coatings. Any applicable health fund benefits apply after the discount. May not be suitable for all prescriptions. Excludes Packages and no-gap frames. Not available with any other government or promotional offer. Offer valid from 23 January to 28 February 2017.