Health Partners Optical is owned and operated by Health Partners private health fund. While our health fund was established in 1937, in 1991 we wanted to offer members more. Our optical centres in Adelaide, Goodwood, Modbury and Woodcroft give members direct access to quality eye care and higher benefits, resulting in unbeatable value for members.
Eye care, we care
Our focus is on making sure your eyes look great – both inside and out. Our detailed and meticulous eye tests ensure your eyes are at their optimum health. We do this by taking a digital retinal image of your eye with every standard full eye test – at no extra charge for members with Extras cover and when recommended by your optometrist. And, for your peace of mind, we also have the latest Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) instruments at every store. Members receive 40% discount on this service.
Designer looks and affordable options
At Health Partners Optical our aim is to give you the best vision within your budget. We have over 100 brands to choose from, so you’re sure to see something you love. We also match your lenses to your lifestyle needs, to give you the best possible vision for every situation.
We’ve got your eyes covered
If you’re looking for incredible value and superior service, Health Partners Optical is your one-stop shop for all your optical needs. We offer:
- Experienced optometrists and dispensers to take care of your needs
- Over 100 designer brands to choose from
- State of the art diagnostic instruments to assist us in detecting eye diseases earlier
- Access to the latest in lens technologies, to ensure you have the option to achieve the clearest vision possible.
- On-the-spot claiming for your convenience
- Minimum 12 month manufacturing guarantee on all frames
- Free minor repairs and adjustments. Incidental such as nose pads, temple tips, ultrasonic cleaning, replacing screws and even small adjustments are all on us. No charge to you.
- Eye examinations bulk billed through Medicare
- Appointment reminder via SMS
- Option for BYO frames, in case you want to keep your favourites when getting new lenses.
Cheaper peepers for Health Partners Extras members
As well as the above, Health Partners Extras members receive:
- Save up to 70% for prescription glasses and contact lenses.
- Want one, two or three pairs? Receive a genuine on-going 40% off prescription frames and contact lenses even once your annual limit is reached. Unlimited value!
- 30% off all sunglasses for all Health Partners members, all year round. No limits!
- 30% off contact lens solutions and accessories for all Health Partners members – available all year round which means no limits!
- Free digital retinal imagingwhen recommended by your optometrist for all Health Partners members
- 40% off Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) scans for all Health Partners members when recommended by your optometrist
- Discounts for contact lens consultations
- No gap glasses for kids from a selection in store
Everyone is welcome!
While Health Partners Optical provides the best benefits for members of Health Partners, members of other funds or general consumers are most welcome to come and purchase from our extensive range.