What is Ambulance Cover
Ambulance cover is available on ALL Health Partners’ covers. There are two types of cover: Non-Emergency Ambulance and Emergency Ambulance.
If Non-Emergency Ambulance is included in your cover, you will be covered in full if you call an ambulance – regardless of whether the service is classed as emergency or not.
- Cover for the full cost of the ambulance service up to a maximum of $20,000.
- Cover for service deemed by the ambulance provider as ‘emergency’ and ‘non-emergency’.
- Australia-wide coverage by road or air.
- Service required on medical grounds (this excludes clinic-car type transport).
If Emergency Ambulance is included in your cover, you will be covered in full for ambulance services that are deemed or classed as ‘emergency’ only.
- Cover for the full cost of an emergency ambulance call-out up to a maximum of $20,000.
- Australia-wide coverage by road or air, for emergency service required on medical grounds.