During business hours
If you have a dental emergency during business hours please call us on 1300 114 114 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday. We have daily emergency appointments available at all locations and promise to see you as soon as possible.
After hours dental care
If you have a dental emergency and we’re closed, you have the following options:
- After-hours dental emergency services
- Emergency Dental Care 0412 220 298
Marleston, open 24 hours
- Adelaide Dental Emergency 0402 479 227
South Plympton/Parafield Gardens, open 24 hours
- Adelaide Dental Emergency 0418 819 861
Woodville/Wingfield, open 24 hours
- Adelaide Emergency Dental 0437 733 350
North Adelaide, open 24 hours
- Emergency Dental Care 0468 456 433
Firle/Glenside, open until 9pm
- Contact the Australian Dental Association on 8272 8111 for other available on-call emergency dentists
- Contact Healthdirect Australia on 1800 022 222 for over the phone advice
Often dental fees for emergency treatments after-hours are higher and may include an ‘after-hours’ call out fee, however, Health Partners benefits may apply, where the treatment is deemed an emergency, out of Health Partners Dental operating hours and within available benefits and limits.
If you experience any significant facial swelling, uncontrolled bleeding from the mouth or dental or facial trauma after hours it’s important that this is assessed as soon as possible in a hospital setting.
- For adults, an emergency on-call dentist and maxillofacial surgery team is available at the Royal Adelaide Hospital after-hours 7074 0000
- For children, an emergency on-call pediatric dentist is available at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital after-hours 8161 7000