Contributions can be made fortnightly (Direct Debit and Payroll only), monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly by the following methods:
||- your contribution will be automatically deducted from your nominated account
||- you receive a 3% discount.
||- your contribution will be automatically deducted from your nominated credit card
||- you receive a 3% discount
||- not available for fortnightly payments.
To have your contributions paid via Direct Debit please download and print a Direct Debit Request form — please ensure you read and understand the Service Agreement.
Account notices can be posted to you and paid via:
- BPAY, Australia Post Billpay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and EFTPOS
- Automated telephone payment system – 1300 130 183 (not available for Diners or Amex)
- Calling Member Services on 1300 113 113.
- Online via Members Online.
- In person at Health Partners Member Services or any Health Partners Optical or Dental centre.
This option is only available for payroll groups registered with Health Partners. Please call us for details.
Paying your contributions
To ensure you maintain continuous cover and access to benefits, contribution payments must be up to date. If contributions are overdue and no prior arrangement is made with us, your membership may lapse. Call us on 1300 113 113 to discuss your options. Please note that benefits will not be payable and waiting periods will need to be re-served if your membership lapses.