Pregnancy and Newborn Support
Pregnancy can mean the beginning of a new stage in your life – a stage which can bring joy, excitement and usually some challenges and adjustments. At Health Partners, we want to support you during this time of change, which is why we’ve developed a program just for you.
Our Newborn Support Program provides you with ongoing support from the time you learn of your pregnancy through to the first 8 weeks of your baby’s life.
- Lactation consultations
- Post-natal advice on a range of topics
- Baby development and what to expect
- First aid for babies
- General parenting support
When you enrol in the program, you’ll get:
- Access to an experienced midwife
- Access to a Medicare recognised lactation consultant
- A first aid kit and First Aid E-course
- A gift bag with essentials for you and your baby
- The choice of electronic, face-to-face and over-the-phone support
Who can enrol?
This program is available to Health Partners members with Gold Hospital, Gold Value Hospital with Maternity and Family Essentials Package cover.
For all other Hospital covers (including closed policies), please contact us to confirm your eligibility.
Tip: The Newborn Support Program isn’t limited to private hospitalisation. If you’re admitted as a public patient in a public hospital and contribute to an eligible Hospital cover, you too can access this program.
How can I enrol?
Contact Health Partners early in your (or your partner’s) pregnancy to confirm your eligibility and to request an application form. Call 1300 113 113 or email email@example.com
You can also enrol via Members Online (once logged in, click on Other Services > Newborn Support Program) or download the Newborn Support Application Form.