Our Health Partners Optical centres are located in Adelaide, Goodwood, Modbury and Woodcroft. At all locations you'll find an extensive range of frames and sunglasses – so you can find the style to suit you. Because our optical centres are owned and operated by Health Partners, we can offer our members direct access to great benefits and the latest in diagnostic instruments, with quality and service to match. Of course, our members are also free to choose to be treated by their own optometrist.
For more information on Health Partners Optical visit optical.healthpartners.com.au
What you can expect when you visit Health Partners Optical
- Experienced and highly qualified Optometrists that use the latest equipment technology to assess your eye health
- Free digital retinal photography as part of the standard service to members, as well as 40% off Optical Coherence Tomography scans
- Experienced and qualified Optical Dispensers who can help you choose the right frames for you
- Free on-the-spot cleaning, minor repairs and adjustments.
- High quality, national and international designer frames and sunglasses, including Prada, Gucci, Dior, Chloe, Fendi, Tom Ford, Guess, CK, Ray-Ban, Bollé, Oroton, Leona Edmiston, Oakley, Vogue and many more
- Children's frames and sunglasses.
Save 30% on sunglasses
All members can also save 30% on the full range of sunglasses and accessories available at Health Partners Optical. This saving applies all year round, includes all the above designer brands, and is unlimited!
Bookings for eye tests are required in advance.