Health Partners is pleased to announce the launch of e-communications as a new online service for members.
From 16 March, Health Partners members can sign up to receive mail items, electronically as an alternative to post.
This new online service will be available via Members Online and is a convenient, secure and environmentally friendly option for members who prefer to receive their mail electronically.
To make the switch and sign up for e-communications, members can go to Members Online and click ‘Login’ (or Register). Once there, it’s only a matter of updating your mail delivery preference to email.
What will be available?
The following items will be available electronically:
- E-Hospital Benefit Statement
- E-Ambulance Benefit Statement
- E-Tax Statement*
- E-Cover Details Statement*
- E-Your Health Magazine.
*Provided annually in July.
Why sign up to e-communications?
- Receive certain mail online instead of via post
- It’s convenient – members will be notified by email when there’s new mail to be viewed and can access it at any time via Members Online
- Members can view an electronic history of previously emailed items
- It’s free and environmentally friendly!
Members who want to sign up for e-communications must be registered with Members Online. Registration is limited to the main member and only takes a few minutes.
Release date: 16 March 2011